Popular Nigerian media temperament, male parent Freeze has reacted to the infectious agent video of ladies seriously praying for his or her husbands to not cheat them.
The church was aforementioned to be having one or two program and therefore the pastor leading the prayers told them to wish for his or her husbands to search out them fascinating.
According to the pastor, girls|the ladies} ought to pay money for their husbands to contemn alternative women and solely notice them fascinating and later told the ladies to kiss their husbands.
This created fashionable OAP, male parent Freeze to react to the video oral communication prayers can’t build a person stop cheating however the ladies ought to specialize in enhancing their physical look.
He wrote, “This won’t add my humble opinion.🙄
I watched associate degree interview of somebody World Health Organization aforementioned she was married to a closeted same sex man, she prayed herself into depression associate degreed fasted until she got an lesion, his orientation didn’t modification. It wasn’t till she filed for a divorce that her life began to own which means.
Joseph didn’t pray, HE RAN! king and David prayed, David even wrote psalms did it stop Bathsheba or Solomon’s varied girls that even junction rectifier him astray?
Instead of of these mad prayers why don’t you follow @destinyamaka and let her assist you boost your marriages with some nice concepts for the room.
Instead of of these comedy skits, these girls ought to slam on some frame, wear nicer garments and underwear just like the aspect chicks square measure sporting.”
Source: Freeze Man
Forget about sport betting these 7 steps will make you rich in Ghana within 2 weeks
A higher percentage of Ghanaian youth are dreaming of become so wealthy like Dagote, Despite, Hon Kennedy Agyapong, Bill Gate among others. However because of their failure to comply with the required steps and principles needed for wealth aquisition, their dreams have never become a reality.
Well If you want to get rich, here are seven “poverty habits” that handcuff people to a life of low income:
1. Plan and set goals: Get this straight. Rich people are goal-setters. They list what they want to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and they can tell you where they want to be in 20 years.
Poor people just sort of wing it. Ninety-five percent of the poor people in my study had no life plan at all.
Without a blueprint, without long-term goals, we are like leaves on a fall day, floating in the air aimlessly.
The bottom line is you do not have to be rich to make a plan. In fact you do need a plan if you want to be rich.
2. Do not overspend: The simplest and surest way to wealth acquisition is to save money and invest it.
It is just like planting an acorn and watching it sprout into a tree. The problem for millions of Americans is acquiring an acorn to plant.
If you barely make enough money to pay your bills and cannot save, the obvious solution is to make more money. That leads us to the next poverty habit.
3. Create multiple streams of incomes: A 2019 U.S. Census Bureau discovered that only 8.8% of women and 8.0% of men have two or more jobs.
The research also found that 65% of wealthy people had at least three different streams of income set up prior to making their first $1 million.
Sad to say that poor people have one income stream. So, if you lose your job, you run into a medical emergency or you fall behind paying bills, you are single source of income probably is not going to be enough to bail you out.
4. Read and educate yourself: Wealthy people not only work dual jobs, they make time to read. But they are not reading Stephen King or Danielle Steel.
They read educational and self-improvement books. Research shows that only 8% of low earners read educational or self-improvement books.
Understand that success requires growth and that growth comes from reading and educating yourself on a daily basis.
5. Avoid toxic relationships: Psychology plays a huge role in wealth accumulation. It may sound corny, but a Can-Do attitude is a must.
It is hard to maintain one if you associate with Can’t-Do people. Research has discovered that only 4% of low-income people associate with “success-minded” people.
You are only going to succeed in life if you surround yourself with the right type of people.
6. Don’t engage in negative self-talk: When it comes to psychology and money, the only thing worse than surrounding yourself with losers is believing you are a loser.
Never say things like, “My job is too demanding,” “It’s not my fault,” or “I’m not smart enough.”
Say that enough, and you will believe it. Have this in mind; When you allow negativity to rule your thoughts, you are programming your brain for failure.
7. Live a healthy lifestyle: Are you a couch potato who cannot resist nachos, beer and a Girl Scouts Coconut Caramel Swirl Inspired Frozen Chocolate shake from Dunkin’ Donuts? If so, chances are you will never be able to afford a new couch.
Making money takes will power and work. So does exercise and eating right. Taking care of your finances and your health go hand-in-hand.
Hear this! Poor health habits create detrimental luck.