The suspect is in the grasps of the Assin South District order helping with examination whiles the casualty Emmanuel Agbeko is at the emergency clinic fighting for his life.
A 32-year man named Emmanuel Agbeko, who leave at Assin Adadientem number 15 has got his ears gnawed off when he endeavored to isolate a fierce battle that resulted between one Adjei Kwaku and the presume Isaac Atigha.
Soireenews report demonstrates that, the battle was said to have started when the suspect and his companion arranged a soup blended in with small.
The casualty who was breathing easy fomented against the demonstration and cautioned not to give the soup to the kids who were drifting near.
His assertion started outrage and brought about a ghastly fight.
In the mean time, the presume Isaac Atigha in his open safeguard said the casualty hold his gonad firmly and crush it and trying to guard himself he gnaws off the ears.
The suspect is in the holds of the Assin South District order helping with examination whiles the casualty Emmanuel Agbeko is at the clinic engaging for his life.
Forget about sport betting these 7 steps will make you rich in Ghana within 2 weeks
A higher percentage of Ghanaian youth are dreaming of become so wealthy like Dagote, Despite, Hon Kennedy Agyapong, Bill Gate among others. However because of their failure to comply with the required steps and principles needed for wealth aquisition, their dreams have never become a reality.
Well If you want to get rich, here are seven “poverty habits” that handcuff people to a life of low income:
1. Plan and set goals: Get this straight. Rich people are goal-setters. They list what they want to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and they can tell you where they want to be in 20 years.
Poor people just sort of wing it. Ninety-five percent of the poor people in my study had no life plan at all.
Without a blueprint, without long-term goals, we are like leaves on a fall day, floating in the air aimlessly.
The bottom line is you do not have to be rich to make a plan. In fact you do need a plan if you want to be rich.
2. Do not overspend: The simplest and surest way to wealth acquisition is to save money and invest it.
It is just like planting an acorn and watching it sprout into a tree. The problem for millions of Americans is acquiring an acorn to plant.
If you barely make enough money to pay your bills and cannot save, the obvious solution is to make more money. That leads us to the next poverty habit.
3. Create multiple streams of incomes: A 2019 U.S. Census Bureau discovered that only 8.8% of women and 8.0% of men have two or more jobs.
The research also found that 65% of wealthy people had at least three different streams of income set up prior to making their first $1 million.
Sad to say that poor people have one income stream. So, if you lose your job, you run into a medical emergency or you fall behind paying bills, you are single source of income probably is not going to be enough to bail you out.
4. Read and educate yourself: Wealthy people not only work dual jobs, they make time to read. But they are not reading Stephen King or Danielle Steel.
They read educational and self-improvement books. Research shows that only 8% of low earners read educational or self-improvement books.
Understand that success requires growth and that growth comes from reading and educating yourself on a daily basis.
5. Avoid toxic relationships: Psychology plays a huge role in wealth accumulation. It may sound corny, but a Can-Do attitude is a must.
It is hard to maintain one if you associate with Can’t-Do people. Research has discovered that only 4% of low-income people associate with “success-minded” people.
You are only going to succeed in life if you surround yourself with the right type of people.
6. Don’t engage in negative self-talk: When it comes to psychology and money, the only thing worse than surrounding yourself with losers is believing you are a loser.
Never say things like, “My job is too demanding,” “It’s not my fault,” or “I’m not smart enough.”
Say that enough, and you will believe it. Have this in mind; When you allow negativity to rule your thoughts, you are programming your brain for failure.
7. Live a healthy lifestyle: Are you a couch potato who cannot resist nachos, beer and a Girl Scouts Coconut Caramel Swirl Inspired Frozen Chocolate shake from Dunkin’ Donuts? If so, chances are you will never be able to afford a new couch.
Making money takes will power and work. So does exercise and eating right. Taking care of your finances and your health go hand-in-hand.
Hear this! Poor health habits create detrimental luck.