TikTok has proven time and again how much it values and appreciates each and every user of the platform. Now, to spread the love even further, TikTok has decided to shower rewards on everyone* who helps grow the community by inviting their friends to join TikTok.
That’s right, TikTok is rewarding its members through the new TikTok Rewards referral program. Any user from the participating countries can invite a new member to join TikTok through their unique referral link and earn TikTok rewards. These rewards can then be redeemed in the form of mobile top-ups, coupons, and more.
1. TikTok Rewards – TikTok Rewards
While we all agree that TikTok Rewards is an incredible program, it’s not the only way you can earn money on TikTok. Here’s how you can earn on TikTok:
One of the best ways to earn money and rewards on TikTok at the moment is through the TikTok Rewards referral program.
How to go about it:
- Copy your unique referral link from your TikTok profile.
- Ask your friend who has never used TikTok to join the platform using your referral link.
- Earn rewards the moment they join the platform and create their account.
In addition, users can earn rewards by watching videos and taking part in the activities listed on the activities page. Users can redeem their TikTok Rewards to receive benefits after accumulating a certain number.
2. TikTok Coins
TikTok’s in-app currency is TikTok Coins. How can you purchase TikTok Coins? Any user can easily purchase it in exchange for real money. After that, you can send diamonds and gifts to creators with these TikTok Coins to show your appreciation for their content.
TikTok creators can use TikTok coins to make real money in the following ways:
While watching their LIVE streams.
- Followers can send gifts to their favorite content creators.
- To be able to host live streams, the creator must have at least 1,000 followers.
- The TikTok creators who receive these gifts can exchange them for diamonds, which can then be exchanged for cash.
- After that, you can withdraw this through payment partners like PayPal.
In conclusion, you can get TikTok Coins by making great content, gaining followers, and hosting interesting live streams.
3. TikTok Creator Fund
TikTok made the announcement of their Creator Fund in July 2020, promising to support individuals who aspire to build inspiring careers by utilizing their voices and creativity. Within a week, the amount was increased from $200 million to $1 billion due to the overwhelming response.
However, the TikTok Creator Fund is not open to everyone. Before you think about getting your hands on the money, make sure these boxes are checked:
You need to:
- Be a resident of the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- be followed by at least 10,000 people.
- have had at least 100,000 views on your video in the last 30 days.
- Have a TikTok account that adheres to the Terms of Service and TikTok Community Guidelines.
Think you’d be a good fit? Now is the time to apply for the Creator Fund and move closer to becoming a TikTok star!
4. Advertise Or Sell Your Products on TikTok
While TikTok has been beneficial to individual development, it has also contributed to the success of numerous domestic brands. One of the most well-liked ways to make money on TikTok is to start your own small business.
Simply use clear and original TikTok videos to promote your products. Utilize TikTok to grow your business and grab the attention of your target audience!
Brand associations and collaborations are another great way to earn money on TikTok. Keep your content authentic and interesting, and soon you will stand a chance at attracting relevant brand partnerships. Although there are numerous ways to earn money on TikTok, the easiest one of them is through the TikTok Rewards Referral Program. You don’t even need a minimum number of videos, views, or followers to start earning! So, what are you waiting for? Simply introduce your friends to the world of TikTok and earn exciting TikTok Rewards!