Are you interested in pursuing a career in nursing? The Nursing Training College has officially opened its online admissions portal for the 2023/2024 academic year. To apply, interested applicants must purchase an application voucher and log in to https//healthtraining.gov.gh/ using the Serial Number and Pin provided to access the online application forms. Learn more about how to fill out the forms and take the first step toward your dream career in nursing. Don’t miss this opportunity – apply today!
Application into Health Training Institutions in Ghana
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has officially announced the opening of the Nursing Training College online admissions portal for the 2024 academic year. Interested applicants who meet the qualifications are encouraged to purchase the Nursing Training Forms and carefully review the entry requirements before proceeding to fill out the online application form. Don’t miss this opportunity to take the first step toward a career in nursing. Apply now!
How much is Nursing Training Form
Purchase a Nursing Training College application voucher from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a coat of Two Hundred Ghana Cedi (GHC 200.00).
Nursing Training Forms and Mode of Application
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher with a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial Number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Only applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
How to apply for Nursing in Ghana
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to apply for nursing admission in Ghana:
- Open the portal URL: https//healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Click on Apply.
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN found on the voucher purchased
- Fill out the form with your details
- Attach certificates and passport photo
- Submit and print out the application summary
- You can check your admission status regularly by visiting the portal and keying in your PIN and Serial Number.