MultiChoice, coordinators of the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, unscripted TV drama on Tuesday, declared that it will start one more time of the show on July 23 and 24, 2022.
The coordinators said the show will get back with a twofold send off show on July 23 and 24. This will be the second time the show will be opening with two debuts. The Shine ya Eye season was the first. It likewise reported that more than 40,000 individuals tried out for the show and the finale will be on October 2, 2022, adding that the show will run for 72 days.
The following are five things to anticipate this season.
- The victor of the current year’s release will leave with N50 million monetary reward and one more N50 million worth of prizes from the supporters.
- Fans have been told to expect a line-up of additional drawing in errands, eccentric turns, and Big Brother’s mind.
- This year will see the arrival of the ‘fan-most loved ‘Ninjas’ and a live studio crowd. In past releases, aficionados of various housemates were welcome to the live removal show however it was ended because of COVID-19 limitations.
- Very much like last year, there will be no SMS deciding in favor of the impending season. The coordinators said fans will decide in favor of free utilizing BBNaija’s true site and portable applications. This implies the quantity of votes every endorser will have not entirely settled by their membership bundles.
- Thirty fortunate fans will win N1 million each in the Fave Lock-In promotion selective to DStv and GOtv clients.